Poseidon2 4002 is a system for remote monitoring of rack environmental conditions (occupies 1U). It measures temperature, the device checks if the lights are on or the doors are open in the server room, and more. Relay outputs (4x digital output) can activate fans or an additional light. Poseidon2 is SNMP compatible and includes a data logger, e-mail and SMS alerts. It can be connected to the SensDesk online portal or cloud sensor systems.
- WEB: Built-in web server
- Data logger: Data logger for more than 250.000 records
- M2M communication protocols: SNMP, XML, Modbus/TCP, HWg-Push
- Cloud support: HWg-Push protocol
- Recommended online portal: SensDesk.com – free online portal
- GSM modem: An external GSM modem for sending text messages (SMS) can be connected to RS-232
- SMS + ring upon alert: Supported
- Text messages (SMS): Alerts can be sent as SMS (text messages) with up to 5 recipients (phone numbers). SMS can be sent through a local GSM modem or a remote „HWg-SMS-GW“ over the network. No software is needed.
- Warranty: 5 years