Connects 4 dry contacts or 1-Wire bus RJ11 sensors to Poseidon2 4002 via RS-485 (RJ45) bus. There is aloowed to connect more Spider units to RS-485 bus. Suitable for aaplications with complex cabling in server rooms, industrial buildings, etc.
- Connects 4 dry contacts or RJ11 sensors to RS-485 bus
- 2x RJ45 connectors for connecting the RS-485 bus enable daisy-chaining
- Power over 485 bus from Poseidon, or from external power supply (barrel connector for external 12V adapter)
- DIP switch for setting the address on RS-485 bus (sensor ID)
- Signalization of sensor value being read / dry contact switched
- Reaction to extremely short dry contact pulses (30 ms)
Applications and usage:
- Enlarging the number of inputs for connection of dry contacts for Poseidon 2250.
- Gathering values from 19” racks, RS-485 bus runs along the wall.
- Temperature monitoring in supermarket freezers, RS-485 bus runs along the wall behind the freezers