Electrically isolated voltage sensor for up to 60VDC with 1Wire-UNI output. Typical applications include measuring voltage at industrial sensors (0-10V) or battery voltage. Frequently used for 48 volt power supply measurement in telecommunications (48V standard). Voltage can be monitored over LAN ( Poseidon2 or GSM (Ares).
Sensor is equipped with 8-points calibrating table/curve to set measured output appropriate to related industrial sensor. The calibration process is supported by 1W-UNI USB calibrator.USB dongle.
- 0 - 60V DC voltage monitoring
- High measuring accuracy (can be used also for 0–10V)
- Sensors can be daisy-chained (two RJ11 connectors)
- Powered from the 1-Wire UNI bus (RJ11) or from an external power adapter
- Sensor can measure also negative voltages from 0 to –60VDC
- Battery voltage monitoring in telecommunication systems (telco –48V)
- Independent measurement of individual battery cells (electrically isolated)
- 12V or 24V car battery voltage sensor
- Signal converter for 0-10V industrial sensors
- DC current sensor in -48V systems (with a current sensing resistor)
Electrically isolated sensor for measuring voltages from 0 to 60VDC. Typical applications include connecting external sensors (0–10V) to a monitoring system or monitoring the voltage of 12V batteries. The sensor can be connected to Poseidon and SiteMon units via 1-Wire UNI bus in order to read values over IP (Web, Email, SNMP, Modbus/TCP).