- 100-240V AC Sensor
- 1-Wire UNI output for connection to Poseidon2 and HWg-Ares units
- Accuracy 5%
- Resolution 1V
- Measuring period approximately 1s
- 1-Wire electrically isolated from the mains part
- Designed for installation on a DIN rail (2-modules wide)
- Mechanical dimensions 88 x 64 x 37 mm
- Monitoring of mains voltage fluctuations.
- Mains voltage monitoring over a long period.
- Detection of mains voltage presence.
- Monitoring of power supply at the input or the output of a UPS.
Sensor 230V AC 1W-UNI is designed for 100 to 250V AC mains voltage measurement. It provides readings in Volts and is powered using the 1-Wire UNI bus (RJ11).
- The sensor fits on a DIN rail.
- Measured input voltage is electrically isolated from the output.
- Supports both 110V/60Hz and 230V/50Hz.
- Two RJ11 ports allow daisy-chaining.
Measuring voltage over a LAN (110/230V SNMP)
- The sensor measures input voltage of an UPS – rated 230V AC (110V/60Hz also supported).
- The voltage sensor is connected to a Poseidon2 3266 remote monitoring LAN unit over the 1-Wire UNI (RJ11) bus.
- Sensor 230V AC 1W-UNI is powered from the 1-Wire UNI (RJ11) bus. More sensors can be daisy-chained using the second RJ11 output.
- Poseidon2 3266 displays the external voltage readings in [V) ts web interface.
- Poseidon2 3266 sends an e-mail or a text message (SMS) when the voltage is outside of a specified "SafeRange".
- Poseidon2 3266 shares data over the LAN using SNMP, XML (http) and Modbus/TCP.
- Poseidon2 3266 can be connected to the SensDesk.com online portal.
- Voltages can be displayed using an Android or iOS (Apple) app for tablets or mobile phones.
110/230V AC voltage detection + measurement [V] over GSM
- The PowerEgg2 detector senses the presence of supply voltage. The 0/1 state is signaled do the DI input of an Ares unit.
- The bottom "Sensor 230V AC 1W-UNI" measures supply voltage – rated at 110VAC or 230VAC.
- The voltage sensor is connected to an Ares12 remote monitoring GSM unit over the 1-Wire UNI (RJ11) bus.
- Internal Ares battery provides back-up power to the sensor.
- Ares 12 is a GSM/GPRS unit for remote measurement and monitoring.
- Ares 12 sends an e-mail or a text message (SMS) whenever the voltage is outside of a specified "SafeRange".
- Ares 12 can be connected to the SensDesk.com online portal.
- Voltage sensor readings can be displayed using an Android or iOS (Apple) app for tablets or mobile phones.
Temperature sensor (-10°C to +80°C)
30A Current probe 1W-UNI 2
Simple device for monitoring temperature, humidity. Includes Ethernet and WiFi connectivity.
WiFi and Ethernet, PoE available, temperature and humidity sensor with digital inputs. Up to 5 sensors of any RJ11 type.
Secure solution for remote environment monitoring and control of outputs.
Industrial measuring and monitoring for 14 sensors with GSM and LTE communication and back-up power.