- The HWg-STE IP thermometer connects to an Ethernet 10/100 Mbps network.
- Control and configuration (IP, sensor name, unit of temperature, e-mail recipient) is performed over a web GUI.
- A second probe (temperature or humidity) can be connected.
- RJ11 temperature and humidity sensors for the Poseidon family are supported. Available sensors include indoor, outdoor, waterproof, 19" rack mountable and wall mountable versions.
- E-mail is sent when a safe temperature is exceeded, as well as when the temperature returns to the safe range.
- Using SNMP at port 161, the IP thermometer can be connected to a monitoring system. For example: HP OpenView, Nagios, Zabbix, The Dude, Intellipool NM and more.
- MIB table is available for download from the product GUI.
Note: Place the temperature probe of IP thermometer to the point where the temperature rises the fastest (heatsink, outlet of a server fan). This will give you the most time to react to cooling problems.