Double converter to connect two Pt-100 and Pt-1000 probes to 1-Wire UNI (RJ11). One or two external temperature probes can be monitored over LAN (Poseidon2) and GSM (Ares).
Typical applications include measuring extreme temperatures in furnaces, coolers, engines, etc.
- Input: 2x Pt-100 or Pt-1000
- Probe connection: 2 or 3 or 4 wires
- Electrical isolation: No
- Options: Unit conversion, calibration
- Interface: 1-Wire UNI (2x RJ11 for daisy-chaining)
- Connects to: Poseidon 2250, 4002, Ares 12/14, Poseidon2
- Environment: Converter to be installed indoors
- Power: Bus-powered (1-Wire UNI) – max. 2 sensors per active port
- Sensor limitations: High current consumption, max. 2 sensors per active RJ11 port. We recommend using 1-Wire hub Power