Poseidon2 3268 supports up to 8 sensors connected over 1-Wire UNI / 1-Wire and up to 4 detectors connected to digital inputs. Poseidon2 3268 can control 2 digital NO/NC relay outputs, as well as up to 8 virtual digital outputs (VDO) at remote Poseidon2 or Damocles2 units (M2M).
A built-in web server is used for configuring. The device can be monitored remotely over the internet using the free SensDesk portal in combination with the SensDesk Mobile application for iOS and Android. It works with HWg-PDMS and HWg-Trigger.
Poseidon2 devices are designed to monitor and control sensors and digital I/O over the network using secure M2M protocols (HTTPs, IPv6, SNMPv3). With support for over 50 SNMP and SCADA applications, Poseidon2 devices can be integrated in a wide range of monitoring and control systems. MQTT protocol enables integration in IoT solutions.
- 8x 1-Wire UNI/1-Wire Input; 4x Digital Input; Data Logger for more than 250.000 records; Digital Inputs feature 32-bit S0 pulse counters that retain their value even if the power fails
- 2x Relay Output NO/NC; 8x Virtual Digital Output
- 5x SNMP Trap; 5x E-mail; 5x "SMS+Ring" (via external GSM gateway or modem)
- MQTT compatibility allows connecting to IoT Hub, MS Azure, AWS IoT, Bluemix Internet of Things and other cloud services.
- Connected via LAN. Configuration via built-in web server.
- A sensor value out of a set safe range as well as a DI state change sends an alert by e-mail, SMS, SNMP Trap, or activates a remote relay at another Poseidon2 of Damocles2 unit.
- For Ring or SMS alarm use the HWg-Trigger software (external GSM modem required), or a HWg-SMS-GW3 gateway in the same LAN.
- Virtual Digital Outputs (VDO) can be mapped to physical digital outputs (relays) of other Poseidon2 or Damocles2 units on the same LAN.
- With the HWg-PDMS software, S0 pulses can be converted to cost per time period and exported to MS Excel.
- Compatible with a range of third party SW (SCADA etc.). Examples for programmers on using the product are available in the HWg-SDK (Borland C++, MS Visual, VB, C#, PHP, JAVA and more).
- Temperature alarms and a thermostat in IT
- Switching HVAC / ventilation in a cabinet
- Remote I/O control and monitoring over the Ethernet
- Surveilance systems
- Industrial applications
- Cooler and freezer monitoring + alarm indication
- Temperature and other measurements in a cloud
- Online web portal + mobile app
- Smart buildings
Poseidon2: Solution for Industrial Internet of Things
- Data transfer via Ethernet
- Quick view of current data on SensDesk web portal
- Sending data by e-mail, custom sw or cloud third-party applications
- Use standard protocols HTTPs, IPv6, SNMPv3, MQTT
Poseidon2 and Damocles2 have a physical interface to classic Ethernet and represent the universal Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions. Thanks to the Ethernet interface, it is possible to transfer from the device not only current values but also data, stored in the device buffer.
The data can be transmitted via the HWg-Push protocol to the SensDesk public portal, HWg-PDMS software or 3rd party systems using the MQTT IO protocol. Data can also be emailed to PDMS, and the software will download it from the POP3 POP3 mailbox or its secured POP3S variant.
The Sensesk IoT portal provides quick previews of current values on the mobile phone as well, or it can display graphs of measured values up to 3 months back. It also includes the ability to set alarm messages via e-mail or SMS (with own HWg-SMS-GW3 gateway) in a cloud-like web page.
IoT PDMS software allows to collect all measured data and convert it to Excel format. It can then perform its own analysis. Excel reports from PDMS can be used to document environmental values for control bodies, for example, in pharmacies and food industry.
IoT protocol MQTT is another option to connect Poseidon2 and Damocles2 to IoT portals such as MS Azure or AWS and others. Thanks to this, you can combine data from HW group units in one cloud (portal) with third-party devices.
Remote I/O control and monitoring over the Ethernet
Poseidon2 is connected to the LAN, reads measurements, and stores the measurements in its internal memory (data logger). I/O can be controlled over the Ethernet. Relay outputs can be controlled over the Web, or according to the value of a connected sensor (“IP Thermostat” or “IP Hygrostat” mode).
When a value is out of a specified range, Poseidon2 sends an e-mail, a SNMP Trap, or a text message (SMS). Text messages can be sent without any additional software through a single central gateway, the HWg-SMS-GW3 (optional device). Just a single SIM card can serve all your devices connected to one network.
The device can be accessed over the web interface, through a free online portal SensDesk or using a SensDesk Mobile app (Android, iPhone).
For data collection and monitoring, we recommend our HWg-PDMS application that displays graphs and exports data to MS Excel. For “IF-THEN” event management (e.g. “If one out of 10 devices fails, send a SMS to the admin”), we provide the “HWg-Trigger” application for Windows.
Poseidon2 3268 can be connected to various third-party applications or cloud services using various protocols (SNMPv3, Modbus/TCP, XML, HWg-Push).