Poseidon2 3266 supports up to 8 sensors connected over 1-Wire UNI / 1-Wire and up to 4 detectors connected to digital inputs.
A built-in web server is used for configuring. The device can be monitored remotely over the internet using the free SensDesk portal in combination with the SensDesk Mobile application for iOS and Android. It works with HWg-PDMS and HWg-Trigger.
Poseidon2 devices are designed to monitor and control sensors and digital I/O over the network using secure M2M protocols (HTTPs, IPv6, SNMPv3). With support for over 50 SNMP and SCADA applications, Poseidon2 devices can be integrated in a wide range of monitoring and control systems. MQTT protocol enables integration in IoT solutions.
- 8x 1-Wire UNI/1-Wire Input; 4x Digital Input; Data Logger for more than 250.000 records; Digital Inputs feature 32-bit S0 pulse counters that retain their value even if the power fails
- 5x SNMP Trap; 5x E-mail; 5x "SMS+Ring" (via external GSM gateway or modem)
- MQTT compatibility allows connecting to IoT Hub, MS Azure, AWS IoT, Bluemix Internet of Things and other cloud services.
- Connected via LAN. Configuration via built-in web server.
- A sensor value out of a set safe range as well as a DI state change sends an alert by e-mail, SMS, SNMP Trap, or activates a remote relay at another Poseidon2 of Damocles2 unit.
- For Ring or SMS alarm use the HWg-Trigger software (external GSM modem required), or a HWg-SMS-GW3 gateway in the same LAN.
- With the HWg-PDMS software, S0 pulses can be converted to cost per time period and exported to MS Excel.
- Compatible with a range of third party SW (SCADA etc.). Examples for programmers on using the product are available in the HWg-SDK (Borland C++, MS Visual, VB, C#, PHP, JAVA and more).
- Remote monitoring in IT environments
- Connects to any SNMP system.
- Temperature monitoring at several places
- Cooler and freezer monitoring
- UPS monitoring
- Surveillance systems
- Industrial applications
Poseidon2 3266 monitors temperature and other sensors over a network in order to create a remote environment monitoring solution. Poseidon2 is connected to the LAN, reads measurements, and stores the measurements in its internal memory (data logger). The device is accessible via its web interface, free online portal SensDesk or free SensDesk Mobile app (Android and iOS).
When a value is out of a specified range, Poseidon2 sends an e-mail, a SNMP Trap or SMS (through optional HWg-SMS-GW3). A single SIM card can serve all your devices connected to the same LAN. No additional software is necessary.
Poseidon2 3266 can be connected to various third-party applications or cloud services using various protocols (SNMP, Modbus/TCP, XML, HWg-Push).