Poseidon2 3468 supports up to 8 sensors connected over 1-Wire UNI / 1-Wire and up to 4 detectors connected to digital inputs. Poseidon2 3468 can control 2 digital 230 V / 10 A relay outputs, as well as up to 8 virtual digital outputs (VDO) at remote Poseidon2 or Damocles2 units (M2M).
In addition to the standard 9–30 V power input, Poseidon2 3468 can be powered from -48 V to enable easy use in Telco solutions.
A built-in web server is used for configuring. The device can be monitored remotely over the internet using the SensDesk Technology portal in combination with the SensDesk Mobile application for iOS and Android. It works with HWg-PDMS and HWg-Trigger.
Poseidon2 devices are designed to monitor and control sensors and digital I/O over the network using secure M2M protocols (HTTPs, IPv6, SNMPv3). With support for over 50 SNMP and SCADA applications, Poseidon2 devices can be integrated in a wide range of monitoring and control systems. MQTT protocol enables integration in IoT solutions.
- 8x 1-Wire UNI/1-Wire Input; 4x Digital Input; Data Logger for more than 250.000 records; Digital Inputs feature 32-bit S0 pulse counters that retain their value even if the power fails
- 2x Relay Output 230V/10A; 8x Virtual Digital Output
- 5x SNMP Trap; 5x E-mail; 5x "SMS+Ring" (via external GSM gateway or modem)
- MQTT compatibility allows connecting to IoT Hub, MS Azure, Bluemix Internet of Things and other cloud services.
- Connected via LAN. Configuration via built-in web server.
- A sensor value out of a set safe range as well as a DI state change sends an alert by e-mail, SMS, SNMP Trap, or activates a remote relay at another Poseidon2 of Damocles2 unit.
- For Ring or SMS alarm use the HWg-Trigger software (external GSM modem required), or a HWg-SMS-GW3 gateway in the same LAN.
- Virtual Digital Outputs (VDO) can be mapped to physical digital outputs (relays) of other Poseidon2 or Damocles2 units on the same LAN.
- With the HWg-PDMS software, S0 pulses can be converted to cost per time period and exported to MS Excel.
- Compatible with a range of third party SW (SCADA etc.). Examples for programmers on using the product are available in the HWg-SDK (Borland C++, MS Visual, VB, C#, PHP, JAVA and more).
- Remote thermostat / cabinet monitoring
- Monitor doors, power supply status, temperature / humidity, dry contacts.
- Industrial applications
- Remote monitoring of dry contacts, 4-20mA probes or Pt100 / Pt1000 temperature probes. Values are logged to the internal memory.
- Monitoring at –48V telco nodes
- Monitoring of power supply, back-up generators or UPS Fuel level, diesel generator status, remote start over IP, monitoring of temperature and service interface (Dry contacts).
- Pharmaceuticals and food storage– temperature logging
- Monitoring of storage conditions – warehouses, cooling plants, freezers, refrigerators. Application software can create HACCP reports.
- Smart buildings
Poseidon2: Solution for Industrial Internet of Things
- Data transfer via Ethernet
- Quick view of current data on SensDesk web portal
- Sending data by e-mail, custom sw or cloud third-party applications
- Use standard protocols HTTPs, IPv6, SNMPv3, MQTT
Poseidon2 and Damocles2 have a physical interface to classic Ethernet and represent the universal Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions. Thanks to the Ethernet interface, it is possible to transfer from the device not only current values but also data, stored in the device buffer.
The data can be transmitted via the HWg-Push protocol to the SensDesk public portal, HWg-PDMS software or 3rd party systems using the MQTT IO protocol. Data can also be emailed to PDMS, and the software will download it from the POP3 POP3 mailbox or its secured POP3S variant.
The Sensesk IoT portal provides quick previews of current values on the mobile phone as well, or it can display graphs of measured values up to 3 months back. It also includes the ability to set alarm messages via e-mail or SMS (with own HWg-SMS-GW3 gateway) in a cloud-like web page.
IoT PDMS software allows to collect all measured data and convert it to Excel format. It can then perform its own analysis. Excel reports from PDMS can be used to document environmental values for control bodies, for example, in pharmacies and food industry.
IoT protocol MQTT is another option to connect Poseidon2 and Damocles2 to IoT portals such as MS Azure and others. Thanks to this, you can combine data from HW group units in one cloud (portal) with third-party devices.
SMS-GW3 LTE is a LAN gateway for sending alarm SMS from HW group devices.
Combined temperature and humidity probe for IT environment.
Temperature sensor with IP67 protection for general use.
The sensor is designed for measuring of AC voltage in the range 100 - 250V AC.
High precision temperature sensor -50 °C to 200 °C - ideal temperature sensor for storages, food processing, freezers, medical and laboratory environments, a
Digital temperature and humidity sensor for indoor and outdoor use.
Electrically isolated voltage sensor for up to 60VDC with 1Wire-UNI output.
Sensor 0-20mA 1W-UNI
A universal WLD (Water Leak Detection) sensor, with one WLD sensing cable input and 2 kind of outputs (1W-UNI sensor and relay output).
PowerEgg2 detects failures of a power supply and can be also controlled with a relay.
Optical Smoke Detector FDR26 for smoke detection and fire alarm signalisation.
Security Door contact MK4 with 2m connection wiring.
DIN Relay 2s