Poseidon Damocles I/O is a line utility for Windows and UNIX. It enables to control Poseidon and Damocles units over XML interface, show list of sensor's states, inputs, outputs as well as to setup output to log. 1 or 0. The PosDamoIO utility is designed for line scripts and applications that need to easily control or log remote sensors, digital inputs and outputs.
- List of sensor's states, digital inputs and outputs displayed on a monitor or recorded to a file
- Setting of an output via command line
- Reading input state and setting of ErrorLevel value according to its returned value
- Downloading and Uploading file with values.xml
- Downloading/Uploading configuration setup.xml file of the device - easy device duplication