Who are we
HW group s.r.o. company is Prague based (Czech Republic) manufacturer of a remote monitoring ecosystem. We produce the whole system from hardware (sensors & devices) to software or related services. The company started in 2003. Our portfolio consists now of more than 300 different product items and we distribute them globally with a network of 50 distributors.
Our products are used for remote monitoring of data centers, Covid vaccines freezers, technology rooms, and similar. It’s used also for energy consumption metering.
We offer a simple-to-install RMS (Remote Monitoring System) with IP-connected devices. Our RMS can be scaled from a single device up to a robust network of hundreds of devices. Growing with projects of our customers, our RMS system is industrial grade, secure, and proven in projects ranging from small installations up to large-scale deployments with hundreds of devices and users.
Our products have a lifetime of 5-15 years. All this time it has to be reliable in monitoring & alerting.
Even after 5 years of no activity, the alerting has to be reliable. If there is water leakage, for example, every second counts.
Our customers are not buying just temperature probes. Our customers are buying assurance that everything is OK in their remote location.
What do we do
The main focus of the HW group company is RMS (Remote Monitoring System). Many customers are using just 2-3 devices with a few sensors, but we also have installations with several hundred devices and thousands of sensors in one project.
- 70+ different Sensors & Detectors (Temperature, Humidity, Voltage, Energy, …)
- 30+ device types you can use as Standalone or with the portal
- Various IP connectivity: LAN, WiFi, GSM, LTE, NB-IoT
- SensDesk Technology portal (SaaS / on-premise)
- Our RMS (Remote Monitoring System) can be used with or without our portal
- Most of our products have documented Open API to be easily integrated with 3rd party systems.
Our Standalone Monitoring products can be used with or without our monitoring system. Without the portal, it can send you an email, SMS, or SNMP Trap alert when, for example, the temperature exceeds the limit. With the paid portal you get all the extra features like reports, multigraphs, dashboards, etc. Our IT professional customers love how fast & easy our devices can be installed.
Products we call IoT Monitoring are designed to be easily installed without professional stuff on the site. Cost-effective installation and central device management are the advantages of the portal-based system. The SensDesk Technology portal is something you can use as a SaaS cloud service or install on your own server (on-premise).
Sensors & Detectors you can connect to our Monitoring devices
- 4-20 mA sensors for industrial probes
- AC / DC Current sensors
- AC Voltage (0-230V) sensor
- CO2 & VOC sensors
- Heat meters (M-Bus)
- Door contact detector
- Energy meters (M-Bus)
- Gas leak detector
- Light intensity sensor
- Power presence (110/230V) detector
- RH (Relative Humidity) sensors (Indoor / Outdoor)
- Temperature sensors (Indoor / Outdoor / Cryo / Calibrated)
- Vibration detectors
- WLD (Water Leak Detection) with external sensing cable
Portal-based monitoring system
Since 2012 HW group has been developing its own Portal SensDesk Technology for remote sensors monitoring & device management. SensDesk Technology supports all devices produced by the HW group with different types of IP connectivity (LAN, WiFi, GSM, LTE, NB-IoT)
- 30+ companies all around the world run their own on-premise installation of the SensDesk portal. Thanks to that, they can use any pricing model.
- 15+ companies (mainly HW group distributors) run their own SensDesk Technology installation as a public SaaS service for their local customers. We call them Portal Providers.
- www.SensDesk.com is paid SaaS service by the HW group
- www.HWg-portal.com is free of charge limited service by HW group
- Central device management
- Graphs / Multigraphs
- Alerts by Email, SMS, Voice Calls
- Advanced alerting (alert escalation, device failure detection, ...)
- PDF reports
- Open API (SNMP / XML over HTTP)
- User rights / Permission groups
- HW group products are professional B2B products. You can buy them all over the world from our VAD (Value Added Distributors) together with project support.
- If you are SI (System Integrator) with a project, contact us. We will help you with the project design and forward you to your respective distributor.
- End Users (EU) – companies with a need to monitor their own infrastructure.
- System Integrators (SI) – project-oriented professionals
- Service Providers (SP) – companies offering remote monitoring (SaaS) of the building environment, machinery, process control, etc.
- Datacenters of any size
- Industrial / IT infrastructure
- Industry & Manufacturing (Industry 4.0)
- Pharmaceutical / Medical
- System integrators (IT / Telecommunication / Industry)
- Energy generation (wind power plants, ...)
- Universities (IoT projects, teaching, energy savings)
- Warehouse / Storage
Why HW group
- 19 years of experience
- 150.000 monitoring devices sold & installed (by our partners)
- Long-term reliability
All of our products (hardware and software) are developed and manufactured in Prague, Czech Republic. In-house manufacturing allows the complexity of our products. All of our products meet the standards and requirements of the European Union.
- Distributors all over the world
We are proud of our long-lasting thriving partnerships with our distributors. Thanks to our distributors we are able to supply customers with the right solutions for their needs. Low RMAs and long-term reliable monitoring solutions make a difference in managing their business all over the world.
- Satisfied customers
CE & FCC
Our final products are produced in Europe and conform to all European and FCC standards.
EC guideline (RoHS)
The EC "Restriction of Hazardous Substances in Electrical & Electronic Equipment" (RoHS) guideline has been released in order to reduce the heavy metal load in electrical and electronic products caused by e.g. lead and mercury. All manufacturers are obligated to provide only RoHS-compliant products to the European market, effective from July 1st, 2006.
In cooperation with our suppliers, all relevant products are currently redesigned to comply with the EC guideline. Thus, HW group s.r.o will be able to deliver some RoHS-compliant products already before the guideline's official commencement of July 1st, 2006 (probably April 2006).
Download the PDF document comprising the EC guideline content: Hazardous Material EC Directive (RoHS).pdf
COMPANY COMPLIANCE: SOURCING POLICY FOR CONFLICT MINERALS
HW group s.r.o. fully reflects politics which restricts usage of so-called conflict minerals (3TG) which includes tantalum (Ta), tin (Sn), tungsten (W), and gold (Au) with origin from the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) or adjoining country (conflict areas).
Mines of these minerals in the DRC which are controlled by non-government military groups or unlawful military fractions the coverage of human rights violations (such as forced labor) in the DRC and environmental issues resulting from the extraction of minerals.
HW group s.r.o. does not purchase and refuse to use conflict minerals, or their derivatives that may directly or indirectly finance or benefit armed groups through mining or mineral trading in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) or an adjoining country.
HW group s.r.o. established due diligence process within its own supply chain to assure distribution of „DRC Conflict Free“ in order to be in compliance with Dodd-Frank Act.
MAC address: 00 0A 59 0X XX XX
All our ethernet devices use assigned unique MAC addresses by the IEEE organization.
You can verify Company_id Assignments in the IEEE OUI database or in the full MAC address listing.
Our protected MAC address range: 00-0A-59-00-00-00 - 00-0A-59-0F-FF-FF
IANA - MIB company identification: 21796
The registration number of the SNMP device producer, it's referred to in the MIB table. More details - PRIVATE ENTERPRISE NUMBERS