Balanced router LR77v2 Libratum a LTE, non-modular wireless router features high speed data rates 100 Mbps, two Ethernet 10/100 ports and dual-SIM failover capability for mission critical applications. This router is particularly suited to the demands of the “Transaction Management” industry such as point-of-sale terminals, remote ATMs and vending terminals as well as a huge variety of intelligent remote monitoring and control applications in the Transport, Energy and Security sectors.
The router can be used with all HW group Ethernet devices.
- LTE cat.3, 3G/HSPA+, GPRS/EDGE, EMEA, 1x SIM
- Easy remote management and monitoring, SW customization
- Advanced networking, Diagnostics, VPN support (IPsec, X.509, OpenVPN or L2TP), Firewall
- VRRP, DHCP, NAT, NAT-T, DynDNS, NTP, GRE, SSH, PPPoE Bridge, OSPF, RIP, BGP atd.
The router supports the creation of VPN tunnels using technologies IPsec, OpenVPN and L2TP to ensure a safe communication. The web interface provides detail statistics about the 3G router activities, signal strength, detailed log, etc. It supports functions: DHCP, NAT, NAT-T, DynDNS, NTP, VRRP, control by SMS and many others.
Other diagnostic functions ensuring continuous communication include automatic inspection of PPP connection offering an automatic restart feature – in case of connection losses, or hardware watchdog which monitors the status of the router. With the help of a special window (start up script window) you may create Linux scripts for various actions.
For some applications the key option is to create several different configurations for one UMTS/HSPA+ wireless router, the so-called profiles (maximum of 4), and the option to switch among them (for example via SMS, binary input status, etc.) is essential. Cellular wireless routers may automatically upgrade configuration and firmware from server. This allows mass reconfiguration of many routers in one time.
- Traffic and security - wireless data transmission from cameras, sensor connection in trains, cars, container transport, river ships
- IT and communications - securely connecting computers and LANs
- Self-service terminals - connection of ATMs, gaming and payment terminals, etc.
- Industry - Control and Sensor Linking, SCADA, Remote Service
- Energy - connection of wind farms, solar panels, transmission of gas, oil, water
- Meteorology and warning systems - connecting sensors for flow and river level measurement, seismographs, rain gauges, air cleaners, meteorological stations
The product is supplied with the following accessories:
- AC/DC power supply adapter
- External GSM magnetic antenna 3dB
- CAT5 UTP cable
- DIN rail mount kit
- CD with User guide