- 100-240V AC Sensor
- 1-Wire UNI output for connection to Poseidon2 and HWg-Ares units
- Accuracy 5%
- Resolution 1V
- Measuring period approximately 1s
- 1-Wire electrically isolated from the mains part
- Designed for installation on a DIN rail (2-modules wide)
- Mechanical dimensions 88 x 64 x 37 mm
Applications and usage:
- Monitoring of mains voltage fluctuations.
- Mains voltage monitoring over a long period.
- Detection of mains voltage presence.
- Monitoring of power supply at the input or the output of a UPS.
Sensor 230V AC 1W-UNI is designed for 100 to 250V AC mains voltage measurement. It provides readings in Volts and is powered using the 1-Wire UNI bus (RJ11).
- The sensor fits on a DIN rail.
- Measured input voltage is electrically isolated from the output.
- Supports both 110V/60Hz and 230V/50Hz.
- Two RJ11 ports allow daisy-chaining.
Measuring voltage over a LAN (110/230V SNMP)
- The sensor measures input voltage of an UPS – rated 230V AC (110V/60Hz also supported).
- The voltage sensor is connected to a Poseidon2 3266 remote monitoring LAN unit over the 1-Wire UNI (RJ11) bus.
- Sensor 230V AC 1W-UNI is powered from the 1-Wire UNI (RJ11) bus. More sensors can be daisy-chained using the second RJ11 output.
- Poseidon2 3266 displays the external voltage readings in [V) ts web interface.
- Poseidon2 3266 sends an e-mail or a text message (SMS) when the voltage is outside of a specified "SafeRange".
- Poseidon2 3266 shares data over the LAN using SNMP, XML (http) and Modbus/TCP.
- Poseidon2 3266 can be connected to the SensDesk.com online portal.
- Voltages can be displayed using an Android or iOS (Apple) app for tablets or mobile phones.
110/230V AC voltage detection + measurement [V] over GSM
- The PowerEgg2 detector senses the presence of supply voltage. The 0/1 state is signaled do the DI input of an Ares unit.
- The bottom "Sensor 230V AC 1W-UNI" measures supply voltage – rated at 110VAC or 230VAC.
- The voltage sensor is connected to an Ares12 remote monitoring GSM unit over the 1-Wire UNI (RJ11) bus.
- Internal Ares battery provides back-up power to the sensor.
- Ares 12 is a GSM/GPRS unit for remote measurement and monitoring.
- Ares 12 sends an e-mail or a text message (SMS) whenever the voltage is outside of a specified "SafeRange".
- Ares 12 can be connected to the SensDesk.com online portal.
- Voltage sensor readings can be displayed using an Android or iOS (Apple) app for tablets or mobile phones.
Temp-1Wire 3m calibrated - On request
Temperature sensor (-10°C to +80°C)
30A AC Current probe 1W-UNI 2
30A Current probe 1W-UNI 2
4 external RJ11 sensors values to the portal (Temperature, Humidity, Voltage, and many others).
WiFi and Ethernet, PoE available, temperature and humidity sensor with digital inputs. Up to 5 sensors of any RJ11 type.
Secure solution for remote environment monitoring and control of outputs.
Ares 12 LTE
Industrial measuring and monitoring for 14 sensors with GSM and LTE communication and back-up power.