Ethernet temperature / humidity monitoring with 2 relay outputs and 4 dry contact inputs (Web, SNMP, and E-mail). Output relays can be controlled over the Web.
- Sensors: 1xRJ11 1-Wire (max 5 temperature / humidity sensors)
- Inputs: 4 dry contact inputs (for detectors)
- Outputs: 2 output relays (24 VDC)
- M2M protocols: SNMP, XML
- Sending SMS: With external software only
- Response to thresholds: SNMP trap, E-mail
- IT – control: switch on/off or restart connected devices
- Security: supervising of sensors in IT rooms.
- SCADA systems: connecting of external inputs
- Monitoring of back-up power source: UPS and Diesel engines
- Monitoring of operating conditions: (temperature and humidity)
- ICT technologies (fire, security and phone systems)
- Logging of processes: storages, cold-storage rooms, freezers and fridges (food industry and pharmacy)
- IT – monitoring: server rooms, 19“ racks (ICT)
- Camera systems: external sensors connecting(door contact, PIR)
- Large buildings: heating and air-condition optimalization
- Systems interconnecting: fire (EPS), security (EZS), access system
- Air-condition monitoring: temperature and evaporated water leaking
- Supervising systems: Information points, ATM, terminals
IT environment monitoring system with an option to directly control its digital outputs. Poseidon 3268 is a unique IP device with 2 relay outputs (NO/NC), 1Wire connector for temperature and humidity sensors and 4 dry contact inputs. When a dry input contact is closed, Poseidon sends an e-mail or a SNMP trap. Output relays can be controlled over the Web. In a typical application, Poseidon 3268 controls the environment in cabinets equipped with a fan. Critical temperature or door being opened alerts are sent to a central system then. Poseidon 3268 is also frequently used to restart a server or A/C unit remotely.