Ares 12 is an industrial unit for remote monitoring and alarming over GSM for locations without LAN access. Includes battery backup. Connect up to 14 external sensors and 2 dry contact detectors.
Ares monitors the readings of connected sensors. When a value reaches the alarm threshold, the device sends an e-mail or a text message (SMS), or dials specified numbers. Use the free SensDesk portal to view measured data in a complex dashboard.
Ares products support FOTA (Firmware Over The Air) for remote firmware updates.
- 14x 1-Wire UNI/1-Wire Input; 2x Digital Input with S0 pulse counters; Data Logger for more than 250.000 recordss; Digital Inputs feature 32-bit pulse counters that retain their value even if the power fails
- 5x E-mail; 5x "SMS+Ring"
- Internal battery provides back-up power for up to 24 hours.
- Use the USB interface to configure the device from a PC with no need to install any additional software. Remote configuration also possible via the “AresConf” tab in the SensDesk portal.
- Remote firmware upload (FOTA) capability makes Ares devices ideal for large-scale deployments.
- Connected via GSM/GPRS.List of APN available worldwide.
- A sensor value out of a set safe range as well as a DI state change sends an alert by e-mail or "SMS+Ring", or activates a relay (via connected accessory "Relay Output 1-Wire UNI").
- Data can be sent in e-mail attachments or downloaded via USB.
- With the HWg-PDMS software, S0 pulses can be converted to cost per time period and exported to MS Excel.
- Compatible with a range of third party SW (SCADA etc.). Examples for programmers on using the product are available in the HWg-SDK (Borland C++, MS Visual, VB, C#, PHP, JAVA and more).
- GPRS monitoring of machines and their environment
- ATMs – environment monitoring without tampering with the connection
- Art exhibits and depositories
- Storages of food or materials
- Cooling systems and coolers
HWg-Ares: features for IoT projects
- Data transfer over the GSM / GPRS mobile network
- Quick view to current data on SensDesk web portal
- Mobile application, desktop apps
- Sending data by e-mail, custom sw or third-party cloud applications
HWg-Ares units allow to connect to the Internet via a GSM/GPRS network. Data is transmitted via the HWg-Push protocol to the SensDesk public portal or HWg-PDMS software. Data can be emailed to PDMS, and the software download it from the POP3 mailbox or its secured POP3S variant.
The Sensesk IoT portal provides quick view to current values on the mobile phone as well. It can display graphs of measured values up to 3 months back. It also includes the ability to set alarm messages via e-mail or SMS (with own HWg-SMS-GW3 gateway) in a cloud-like web page.
IoT PDMS software allows to collect all measured data and convert it to Excel format. It can then perform its own analysis. Excel reports from PDMS can be used to document environmental values for control bodies, for example, in pharmacies and food industry.
The HWg-Ares is ideal for outdoor or mobile IoT applications because it has wide signal coverage thanks to GSM communications. Switching between BTS (base station - network cell) is up to 180 km / h automatic and without loss of communication.
Differences between Ares 10 vs. Ares 12
|Ares 10||Ares 12|
|1-Wire UNI sensors||6×||14×|
External Relay output 1W-UNI module allows to expand Ares 12 functionality by remote control of up to 4 relay outputs with a dry contact (NO/NC) capable of u
Expansion module for connection of 4 dry contact inputs to Ares and Poseidon units. Connect another button, door contact, smoke detector etc.
The sensor is designed for measuring of AC voltage in the range 100 - 250V AC.
High precision temperature sensor -50 °C to 200 °C - ideal temperature sensor for storages, food processing, freezers, medical and laboratory environments, a
Wall mount temperature and humidity sensor.
Security Door contact MK4 with 2m connection wiring.
Sensor 4-20mA 1W-UNI