Hercules SETUP utility is useful serial port terminal (RS-485 or RS-232 terminal) , UDP/IP terminal and TCP/IP Client Server terminal. It was created for HW group internal use only, but today it's includes many functions in one utility and it's Freeware! With our original devices (Serial/Ethernet Converter, RS-232/Ethernet Buffer or I/O Controller) it can be used for the UDP Config.
- Complete support for Windows 7
- All basic TCP and UDP utilities in one file, no installation required (just one .EXE file)
- Implemented Serial Port Terminal is working with the Virtual Serial Ports (COM12 for example). You can check and control all serial port lines (CTS, RTS, DTR, DSR, RI, CD)
- Simple TCP client (like the Hyperterminal) with the TEA support, view format, file transfers, macros..
- Easy to use TCP Server with the TEA support, view format, file transfers, macros..
- Hercules contains simple UDP/IP "Terminal" with view formats, echo, file transfers, macros..
- Support the NVT (Network Virtual Terminal) in the Test mode tab, as like as NVT debuging features..
- Using Telnet extended with NVT allows serial port configuration (RFC2217), device identification, confirmation of data sequence, etc.
- It's FREEWARE you can use and share this software free