I/O Controller 2 connects a full RS-232(485) serial port and digital I/O to the Ethernet. Configuration is Web-based. The serial port can be used as a terminal server (virtual serial port). Digital inputs and outputs can be controlled over the Web or through Modbus/TCP.
- Full RS-232 serial port
- 8 digital inputs to connect Dry contacts, buttons, or 5-20V DC
- 8 digital outputs (open collector)
- Box-2-Box mode: Two units can be connected peer-to-peer over the network and tunnel the I/O and the serial port.
- M2M protocols: http, Modbus/TCP, Telnet, TCP Server, TCP Client/Server
- Free HW VSP software: Virtual serial port for Windows (NT service, x64 systems). Supports up to 100 remote serial ports. HW VSP is the world's most popular virtual serial port for Windows!
- Ethernet: RJ45 (100BASE-T / 100 Mbit/s)
- Configuration: Web, Telnet
- Serial interface: 1x full RS-232 / RS-485 serial port