PortStore5 is a RS-232 and RS485 serial port to Ethernet converter with a buffer. PortStore5 contains a truly full RS-232 serial port (9 pins). PortStore5 can be connected to a PC over LAN and the serial port can be accessed in Windows as a VSP (Virtual Serial Port), e.g. COM17. HW group offers a free HW VSP Multiport application that supports up to 100 remote serial ports on a single PC. It can be used for Windows server applications as well (works as a NT service).
For programmers: Control the product from your own application in minutes. Make your work easier with many examples for various programming languages in the HWg-SDK (Borland C++ Builder, MS Visual C, VB, Delphi, C#, PHP, JAVA).
Extend the serial port over a LAN: Two devices can be connected back-to-back (Box-2-Box mode). In this mode, the RS232/485 serial line is extended (tunneled) over the LAN.
- Support for 9-bit protocols
- 1x full serial port (9 pins: RxD, TxD, GND, CTS, RTS, DSR, DTR, RI, CD)
- RS-485 serial interface, up to 115,200 Bd
- 4MB communication buffer
- Ethernet: RJ45 (100BASE-T / 100 Mbps)
- Configuration: Web, Telnet
- RS-485 serial interface: Yes, up to 115,200 Bd
- Box-2-Box mode: Two PortBox2 units can be connected back-to-back over the network.
- M2M protocols: http, Telnet, TCP Server, TCP Client/Server
- Virtual serial port for Windows (NT service, x64 systems). Supports up to 100 remote serial ports.
POLYGON ((12.090589 48.5518081, 12.090589 51.0557185, 18.8592361 51.0557185, 18.8592361 48.5518081, 12.090589 48.5518081))