Ethernet relay, DIN rail, Web interface. Features 2x DI (dry contact input), full RS-232/485 serial port, and 2x DO (relay output, 230V/16A).
Controlled over the web or Modbus/TCP. Two IP relays connected back-to-back can extend (“tunnel”) the serial port and I/O over a LAN.
- 2 relay outputs for 110/ 240V / 16A
- Ethernet: RJ45 (100BASE-T / 100 Mbit/s)
- Configuration: Web, Telnet
- Serial interface: 1x full RS-232/RS-485 serial port
- Full RS-232 serial port: RxD, TxD, GND, CTS, RTS, DSR, DTR, RI, CD (115,200 Bd)
- Inputs: 2 digital (dry contact) inputs
- Outputs: 2 NO/NC digital (relay) outputs, rated 230V/16A
- Box-2-Box mode: Two units can be connected back-to-back over the network and tunnel the I/O and the serial port (peer-to-peer).
- M2M protocols: http, Modbus/TCP, Telnet, TCP Server, TCP Client/Server
- Support for programmers: HWg-SDK
- Free HW VSP software: Virtual serial port for Windows (NT service, x64 systems). Supports up to 100 remote serial ports. HW VSP is the world's most popular virtual serial port for Windows!
- HWg IPRC cmd utility: Command-line utility for remote control of outputs (Windows and Linux)