IP Relay Control is a software designed for working with the IP relay device. You can control the relay contacts with a single click. The IPRC is a single executable, there is no need to install. If you need to control the IP Relay from your application, you can use the (Borland C++ 6.0) source codes, which are available to download.
- Simple graphic environment for Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP
- Searching IP Relays in the local network by a UDP Broadcast
- Allows assigning name to the IP relay depending on an IP address.
- The Reset function allows short-term (30 sec) status change
- Contacts type autodetect
- Shows duration of the running connection
- The Read button for loading the actual IP relay state
- Writing the executed operation into a log
- The software is a single executable file, there is no need to install.