PortBox2 is a RS-232 and RS485 full serial port to Ethernet converter. The remote serial port can be accessed in Windows as a Virtual Serial Port. Web-based configuration, full RS-232 (9 wires), 9th bit support (virtual parity).
- Support for 9-bit protocols
- 1x full serial port (9 pins: RxD, TxD, GND, CTS, RTS, DSR, DTR, RI, CD)
- RS-485 serial interface, up to 115,200 Bd
- Virtual serial port for Windows (NT service, x64 systems). Supports up to 100 remote serial ports.
- Ethernet: RJ45 (100BASE-T / 100 Mbps)
- Configuration: Web, Telnet
- RS-485 serial interface: Yes, up to 115,200 Bd
- Support for 9-bit protocols: Yes
- Box-2-Box mode: Two PortBox2 units can be connected back-to-back over the network.
- M2M protocols: http, Telnet, TCP Server, TCP Client/Server
- Support for programmers: HWg-SDK
- Free HW VSP software: Virtual serial port for Windows (NT service, x64 systems). Supports up to 100 remote serial ports.
- Advantages: Native support in the “HW VSP” application – the world's most popular virtual serial port for Windows.
CE - Certificate of conformity