HWg-SDK is a package of programming examples and APIs for various HW group products. Various programming languages, Unix, Windows and other programming platforms. The SDK is designed to reduce the time for integrating HW group devices at the client's side.
- Communication protocols documented
- Data structures documentation
- Usage examples in various programming languages
- HWg-SDK is simple and easy to understand
- HWg-SDK speeds up your implementation of HWg products
- HWg-SDK takes care of all firmware updates in the future
- HWg-SDK is ready to be used with the most popular programming languages
- Lazy to study communication protocols & manuals? Use the code from the SDK.
- New product implementation? We keep the SDK updated.
- Choose your example from the matrix: Columns are products, lines are various programming languages
- Save your time - use our prepared routines.
When is it useful to use the SDK?
For example, Poseidon family devices share the sensor values over a documented .xml file and communicate over SNMP. You can implement a standard XML parser into your software. But then you have to implement a SNMP Traps parser to be able receive Alarm Alerts.
With the HWg-SDK, you have at your disposal arrays of values and groups of functions for performing the necessary operations (read values from all related remote devices, synchronize outputs or synchronize remote alarm trigger level with your local value).
We demonstrate how to use the SDK in several programming languagues.
Supported programming languages
- Borland C++ (1xx examples)
- Microsoft Visual C++ (2xx examples)
- Visual Basic (6.0) (3xx examples)
- Microsoft Visual Basic 2008 & Excel VBA (4xx examples)
- Microsoft Visual C# 2008 (.NET) (5xx examples)
- Linux (6xx examples)
- Borland C++ Builder 6.0
- Microsoft Visual Basic 5.0
- Borland Delphi 5/6
- Control Web
- ActiveX - C++
- Java Applet
- Google Maps
- EXtensible Stylesheet