- HWg-Ares 12 is a GSM thermometer with an external power adaptor and an internal battery that provides several hours of backup.
- A 4-band GSM modem is fitted inside the HWg-Ares unit. An external antenna (SMA connector) is included.
- Configuration of the unit is simple, using the USB interface. Windows setup software appears on the USB drive when connected to PC.
- Up to 3 sensors can be connected to the Ares12 unit. For more sensors, upgrade to Ares 14.
- Outdoor temperature is measured with a stainless-steel probe.
- Each sensor has its own ID, textual name, and MIN and MAX alarm threshold settings.
- Alert email or temperature text message (SMS) contains the name and the value of the sensor where the alarm originates.
- E-mail and SMS alerts are sent independently for each sensor.
- E-mail or text message temperature alarm can be periodically repeated until the temperature is back to normal.