Ares 12 is an industrial unit for remote monitoring and alarming over GSM for locations without LAN access. Includes battery backup. Connect up to 14 external sensors and 2 dry contact detectors.
Use the SensDesk portal to configure the Ares, send alarms or display graphs.
Ares monitors the readings of connected sensors. When a value reaches the alarm threshold, the device sends an e-mail or a text message (SMS), or dials specified numbers.
Ares products support FOTA (Firmware Over The Air) for remote firmware updates.
- Connect up to 14 sensors or a relay output extender unit over the 1-Wire/1Wire UNI bus (RJ11) and up to 2 dry contact inputs for external detectors.
- Data can be sent in e-mail attachments or downloaded via USB. Display the data using the SensDesk portal, its iOS or Android mobile version, or third-party apps (Nagios etc.).
- The device can be configured remotely at the “AresConf” tab in the SensDesk portal. Remote firmware upload (FOTA) capability makes Ares devices ideal for large-scale deployments.
- Alarms are notified by calling and texting up to 5 numbers, e-mailing up to 5 addresses, or via the SensDesk portal.
- Ares 12 includes an internal battery that provides back-up power for up to 24 hours.
- The “Tset” start set includes a temperature sensor with a cable that can be extended to up to 60 m
- Ares 12 can be mounted to a wall or a DIN rail.
POINT (15.472962 49.817492)