Ares 12 is an industrial unit for remote monitoring and alarming over GSM for locations without LAN access. Includes battery backup. Connect up to 14 external sensors and 2 dry contact detectors.
Ares monitors the readings of connected sensors. When a value reaches the alarm threshold, the device sends an e-mail or a text message (SMS), or dials specified numbers. Use the free SensDesk portal to view measured data in a complex dashboard.
Ares products support FOTA (Firmware Over The Air) for remote firmware updates.
- 14x 1-Wire UNI/1-Wire Input; 2x Digital Input with S0 pulse counters; Data Logger for more than 250.000 recordss; Digital Inputs feature 32-bit pulse counters that retain their value even if the power fails
- 5x E-mail; 5x "SMS+Ring"
- Internal battery provides back-up power for up to 24 hours.
- Use the USB interface to configure the device from a PC with no need to install any additional software. Remote configuration also possible via the “AresConf” tab in the SensDesk portal.
- Remote firmware upload (FOTA) capability makes Ares devices ideal for large-scale deployments.
- Connected via GSM/GPRS.
- A sensor value out of a set safe range as well as a DI state change sends an alert by e-mail or "SMS+Ring", or activates a relay (via connected accessory "Relay Output 1-Wire UNI").
- Data can be sent in e-mail attachments or downloaded via USB.
- With the HWg-PDMS software, S0 pulses can be converted to cost per time period and exported to MS Excel.
- Compatible with a range of third party SW (SCADA etc.). Examples for programmers on using the product are available in the HWg-SDK (Borland C++, MS Visual, VB, C#, PHP, JAVA and more).
- GPRS monitoring of machines and their environment
- ATMs – environment monitoring without tampering with the connection
- Art exhibits and depositories
- Storages of food or materials
- Cooling systems and coolers