Damocles2 2404 provides 24 digital inputs (DI) for dry contact detectors. All digital inputs feature S0 pulse counters with a memory to connect water, gas, electricity or other meters. Damocles2 2404 controls 4 digital relay outputs (DO).
A built-in web server is used for configuring. The device can be monitored remotely over the Internet using the SensDesk portal or the SensDesk Mobile app. Thanks to 9–30 VDC, -48 V and PoE power options, Damocles2 2404 can be deployed in a wide range of scenarios.
Damocles2 devices are designed to monitor and control digital I/O over the network using secure M2M protocols (HTTPs, IPv6, SNMPv3). With support for over 50 SNMP and SCADA applications, Damocles2 devices can be integrated in a wide range of monitoring and control systems. MQTT protocol enables integration in IoT solutions.
- Web-based configuration
- When a DI state changes, the device sends an e-mail, SMS, SNMP Trap, or activates a remote relay at another Damocles2 unit
- To send an alarm SMS whenever a DI state changes, use the HWg-Trigger software, or a HWg-SMS-GW3 gateway gateway in the same LAN
- All inputs feature 32-bit pulse counters that retain their value even if the power fails
- With the HWg-PDMS software, S0 pulses can be converted to cost per time period and exported to MS Excel
- Examples for programmers on using the product are available in the HWg-SDK (Borland C++, MS Visual, VB, C#, PHP, JAVA and more)
- Supports “SMS + Ring” function
- MQTT compatibility allows connecting to IoT Hub, MS Azure, AWS IoT, Bluemix Internet of Things and other cloud services
- Supports up to 8 virtual digital outputs (VDO) that can be mapped to physical digital outputs (relays) of other Damocles2 units on the network
149 00 PragueCzech Republic