- Poseidon 3468 is connected to an Ethernet 10/100 Mbit network.
- Model 3468 features two DT (NO/NC), 230V/16A rated contacts.
- Both relays are activated with an internal condition according to the specified “trigger” temperature/humidity. The control function is operational even with disconnected or faulty IP/Ethernet.
- Thermostat and hygrostat functions support configurable hysteresis (to limit relay switching rate).
- A threshold for informing an administrator by e-mail, or for notifying a central NMS by SNMP trap, can be set independently of the relay activation threshold.
- Both relay outputs can be controlled from a Web browser (secured with a password) or a central NMS.
- Poseidon 3468 can be connected to a monitoring system over SNMP, or to a SCADA system.