Poseidon2 3468 supports up to 8 sensors connected over 1-Wire UNI / 1-Wire and up to 4 detectors connected to digital inputs. Poseidon2 3468 can control 2 digital 230 V / 16 A relay outputs, as well as up to 8 virtual digital outputs (VDO) at remote Poseidon2 or Damocles2 units (M2M).
In addition to the standard 9–30 V power input, Poseidon2 3468 can be powered from -48 V to enable easy use in Telco solutions.
A built-in web server is used for configuring. The device can be monitored remotely over the internet using the free SensDesk portal in combination with the SensDesk Mobile application. It works with HWg-PDMS and HWg-Trigger
Poseidon2 devices are designed to monitor and control sensors and digital I/O over the network using secure M2M protocols (HTTPs, IPv6, SNMPv3). With support for over 50 SNMP and SCADA applications, Poseidon2 devices can be integrated in a wide range of monitoring and control systems. MQTT protocol enables integration in IoT solutions.
- Ethernet: RJ45 (10/100 BASE-T)
- WEB: Built-in web server
- Logging of values: Over 250,000 records (internal Flash)
- Sensors: 2xRJ11 – max. 8 external sensors (1-Wire / 1-Wire UNI)
- Digital Inputs (DI): 4x DI for dry contacts (state detectors)
- Digital Outputs (DO): 2x DO relay outputs (230V / 16A)
- Power: 9–30VDC or –48VDC (Telco standard)
- Mechanical: Fits on a DIN rail, 145 x 90 x 40 [mm]
- Sending text messages (SMS): Alerts can be sent as text messages (SMS) via a remote HWg-SMS-GW over the network. No software is needed.
- Built-in local functions: Output control according to external sensor reading or a digital input (“thermostat” mode)