SD-2x1Wire is a device for connecting thermometers, humidity sensors, or other sensors via the 1-Wire bus. The device allows connecting four sensors with the 1-Wire or 1-Wire UNI bus.
If the device is correctly configured in the SensDesk portal, it can send an e-mail alert whenever the specified range of values is exceeded. If you also use our SMS-GW3 together with the portal, the alerts can be also sent as text messages (SMS).
- Wired Ethernet as well as WiFi - 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- Support for simultaneous Ethernet and WiFi operation (for easy setup)
- 5V or PoE power
- Simple installation, supports DHCP
- Embedded WEB server
- Security protected with a password
- Support for the SensDesk portal
- Air conditioning failure detection
- Temperature monitoring in refrigerators
- HVAC monitoring
- HVAC optimization
- Food storage
SMS-GW3 LTE is a LAN gateway for sending alarm SMS from HW group devices.
Electrically isolated voltage sensor for up to 60VDC with 1Wire-UNI output.
Pt-100 based low temperatures sensor with 1-Wire UNI output.
Wall mount temperature and humidity sensor.
Expansion module for connection of 4 dry contact inputs to Ares and Poseidon units. Connect another button, door contact, smoke detector etc.
Sensor 4-20mA 1W-UNI
High precision temperature sensor -50 °C to 200 °C - ideal temperature sensor for storages, food processing, freezers, medical and laboratory environments, a
Humidity probe (0 - 100% RH) designed for IT environment.
Digital temperature and humidity sensor for indoor and outdoor use.