Monitors the availability and automatically restarts one or two LAN devices. Detects unresponsive devices (router, IP camera, etc.) by monitoring PING replies or web page accessibility.
- Ethernet: 10/100 Mbit/s
- WEB: Built-in web server, manual reset and output control
- Availability monitoring: 10 devices (2 relay outputs for response)
- Output relay: DC voltage max. 30V / 1A; AC voltage max. 50V / 0,5A Note: Use PowerEgg2 to restart a 110/230V AC device.
- To simplify connection: PO/PF relay output for each channel
- Sound output: Yes (internal)
- Data logger: 200 records
- Power supply: 9-30V DC
- Operating temperature: -30°C to +85°C (-22°F to +185°F)
- Mechanical: 100 x 94 x 25 [mm] – metal housing, can be mounted on a wall, in a 19" cabinet, or on a DIN rail
- Reaction to detected outage: Email, SNMP trap, HWg-Push, relay contact, sound output
- Text messages (SMS): Alerts can be sent as text messages (SMS) via a remote HWg-SMS-GW over the network (Box-2-Box mode). Up to 5 recipients (phone numbers). No software is needed.
- M2M communication protocols: SNMP, XML, HWg-Push
- Support for programmers: HWg-SDK
- Online portal: SensDesk.com (remote monitoring of several devices/sensors free of charge over the Web, can be connected to a mobile app).
CE - Certificate of conformity