The HWg-PWR25 captures data from 25 external meters on the M-Bus and connects the data to IP. M-Bus data are available over Web (graphs), SNMP, Emails or Log files. With external M-Bus (EN 13757) meters it can be used for remote monitoring/metering of Electricity power, Heat, Water or Gas consumption. There are standard 3rd party M-Bus compatible meters on the market and you can connect up to 25 external M-Bus meters (electricity, heat, gas, water).
- Fix: repeated addition electrometers with various method of reading M-BUS, but the same M-BUS address now not decreasing the number of connected devices according to the license condition.
- Add: the option of sending differential datalog in the periodical email. It means not all 2MB has to be sent.
- Add: Option to update the device directly from the WWW interface
- Fix: default name of the device has been fixed when default mode has been restored, it has been always HWg-PWR, now it is HWg-PWR3, HWg-PWR12 or HWg-PWR25.
- Fix: Device type in UDP config fixed. The value has been changed according to the name of the device, from now the value is constant: HWg-PWR3, HWg-PWR12, HWg-PWR25 it does not depend on the naming.
- Fix: If during the mbus meters reading process is obtaining of the variables process started then reading of the meters is stopped. Loading of the variables is performed and reading continues.
- Fix: Memory allocation in www server ensured
- Add: Debug counter on Portal page added
- Mod: Change of the name and password description on Portal page.
- Fix: security of passwords in the setup.xml