Case study showing how to connect ABB M-Bus power meters to the Ethernet. Tested with DHM13007 and DBM23000 three phase ABB M-Bus meters. The ABB ODIN meters family (1 or 3 phase) is also supported with the OA1408 serial to M-Bus converter. You can read values remotely over SNMP or Modbus/TCP protocols. Web interface, SMS alerting and e-mail reporting available. The HWg-PWR 25 smart gateway is used to connect M-Bus to the network.
- Simple way of connecting ABB DELTAMax or ABB ODIN meters to the network for remore energy consumption monitoring.
- ABB Deltamax meters can be mixed with other M-Bus meters (even with water meters, gas meters, etc.)
- Up to 3 / 12 / 25 M-Bus meters can be connected to a single HWg-PWR 3/12/25 smart ethernet gateway.
- ABB ODIN pulse electricity meters can be connected using the OA1408 serial to M-Bus converter.
- Can work even as a stand-alone solution. The HWg-PWR periodically sends reports for a given period.