SD-2xIn is a device for connecting door or window contacts, PIR motion detectors or smoke or gas detectors with a dry contact output. It allows connecting 2 independent sensors.
If the device is correctly configured in the SensDesk portal, it can send an e-mail alert whenever the specified range of values is exceeded. If you also use our SMS-GW3 together with the portal, the alerts can be also sent as text messages (SMS).
- Wired Ethernet as well as WiFi - 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz)
- Support for simultaneous Ethernet and WiFi operation (for easy setup)
- 5V or PoE power
- Simple installation, supports DHCP
- Embedded WEB server
- Security protected with a password
- Support for the SensDesk portal
- Theft protection
- Gas or smoke leak prevention
- Alerting to inadvertently open windows and doors
SensDesk is an Internet service where you can connect your sensors, monitoring devices.
Detector of 110/230V voltage failure, which can be connected directly to a wall plug.
SS14 detects shocks and vibrations.
PIR motion detector JS-20 is designed for property protection
Optical Smoke Detector FDR26 for smoke detection and fire alarm signalisation.
Detector for indication of flammable gas presence.