Single-phase electrocity meter 63A with M-Bus
- Power: 1x230V / 63A
- Measurement: Direct
- M-Bus interface: Yes
ED 310.DB HWG is a static three-phase, two-tariff electricity meter for indirect measurement with 5A inputs, with M-Bus and S0 interfaces – 3x230V/400V, 5A
- Indirect measurment 3x230V/400V, 5A
- M-Bus interface and S0 interface
ED 310.DB HWG is a static three-phase, two-tariff electricity meter for direct measurement up to 63A, with M-Bus and S0 interfaces – 3x230V/400V, 5(63)A
- Power: 3x230V/400V, (5)63A
- Measurement: Direct, max 63A
- M-Bus interface and S0 interface
2x S0 datalogger and converter to M-Bus (2x pulse input (S0) / M-Bus output)
- Power Supply: M-Bus, in case of M-Bus failure from the internal lithium battery
- Current consumption: approx. 50μA when battery operated, 1.5mA from M-Bus network
- Battery lifetime: for consumption 0.23mAh from battery, approx. 200 days in case of M-Bus failure
- Digital inputs: double signal inputs (S0 optional), 50Hz samping cycle (˂30 ms for S0)
- Tariff signal: through change-over contact to TS channel or 250 VAC through ACT input
- Interface: M-Bus according to EN1434-3 standard, 2400 baud
- Temperature range: -20° up to +65°C
- Mounting: Industrial DIN-rail 35mm - acc. to EN 50022 standard
- Dimensions: 1-module size (1 - TE = 18 mm), 82x63x17.5 mm
- Collecting of impulses from gas-, water-, electricity- or other meters and field units with pulse output or electrical outputs of of type S0.
- Two completely separate pulse input channels.
- Eight memory registers for current values (high tariff HT / low tariff NT), and historical values (dates).
- Mounting on Industrial DIN-rail 35mm - acc. to EN 50022 standard
External Relay output 1W-UNI module allows to expand Ares 12 and Ares 14 functionality by remote control of up to 4 relay outputs with a dry contact (NO/NC) up to 50V / 1A load. Relay output 1W-UNI for Ares allows manula external system switching via SMS or SensDesk application. any contact can be switched automatically upon alarm detected by sensor, connected to Ares unit. Set can be used as thermostat, automatic switch of backup units, optical or accoustic alarms, etc.
The Relay uotput 1W-UNI reduces energy by using low-power bistable relays. It is not suitable for mobile apps. The time refreshing period of switches is 3s.
- Can connect appliances with DI/DO interface.
- Allows remote control of connected devices.
4x relay output expansion module for Ares 12 and Ares 14 for remote control of appliances like for instance:
- optical and acoustical alarms
- air condition or heating systems
- power back-ups etc.
Relay output 1W-UNI module enables to expand Ares 12 (and Ares 14) devices functionality by remote control of 4 relay outputs with a dry contact capable of up to 50V / 1A load.
The Relay output 1W-UNI module always uses 4 sensor positions from the 1-Wire UNI bus limit, i.e. even when only 2 DO are in use, the unit blocks 4 positions.
To one active port (RJ11 connector of the Ares device) maximum of 2 Relay output 1W-UNI can be connected. To strengthen the power supply an external 5V adapter or a powered “1-Wire hub Power” accessory can be used.
HWg-SMS-GW3 is a SMS gateway for sending text message alarms over a LAN. HWg-SMS-GW3 is primarily intended for use with HW group products and software. However, its communication interfaces are sufficiently documented for use with third-party systems. This Application Note shows how to use HWg-SMS-GW3 in such third-party systems.
Pt-100 based temperature sensor with 1-Wire UNI output. It contains a Pt-100 probe (-50°C to 200°C, Pt100/A, 2m silicon cable) and a 1-Wire UNI converter (Converter 2xPt100 1W-UNI). The second Pt-100 or Pt-1000 probe can be connected.
- 100-240V AC Sensor
- 1-Wire UNI output for connection to Poseidon2 and HWg-Ares units
- Accuracy 5%
- Resolution 1V
- Measuring period approximately 1s
- 1-Wire electrically isolated from the mains part
- Designed for installation on a DIN rail (2-modules wide)
- Mechanical dimensions 88 x 64 x 37 mm
- Monitoring of mains voltage fluctuations.
- Mains voltage monitoring over a long period.
- Detection of mains voltage presence.
- Monitoring of power supply at the input or the output of a UPS.
Sensor 230V AC 1W-UNI is designed for 100 to 250V AC mains voltage measurement. It provides readings in Volts and is powered using the 1-Wire UNI bus (RJ11).
- The sensor fits on a DIN rail.
- Measured input voltage is electrically isolated from the output.
- Supports both 110V/60Hz and 230V/50Hz.
- Two RJ11 ports allow daisy-chaining.
Measuring voltage over a LAN (110/230V SNMP)
- The sensor measures input voltage of an UPS – rated 230V AC (110V/60Hz also supported).
- The voltage sensor is connected to a Poseidon2 3266 remote monitoring LAN unit over the 1-Wire UNI (RJ11) bus.
- Sensor 230V AC 1W-UNI is powered from the 1-Wire UNI (RJ11) bus. More sensors can be daisy-chained using the second RJ11 output.
- Poseidon2 3266 displays the external voltage readings in [V) ts web interface.
- Poseidon2 3266 sends an e-mail or a text message (SMS) when the voltage is outside of a specified "SafeRange".
- Poseidon2 3266 shares data over the LAN using SNMP, XML (http) and Modbus/TCP.
- Poseidon2 3266 can be connected to the SensDesk.com online portal.
- Voltages can be displayed using an Android or iOS (Apple) app for tablets or mobile phones.
110/230V AC voltage detection + measurement [V] over GSM
- The PowerEgg2 detector senses the presence of supply voltage. The 0/1 state is signaled do the DI input of an Ares unit.
- The bottom "Sensor 230V AC 1W-UNI" measures supply voltage – rated at 110VAC or 230VAC.
- The voltage sensor is connected to an Ares12 remote monitoring GSM unit over the 1-Wire UNI (RJ11) bus.
- Internal Ares battery provides back-up power to the sensor.
- Ares 12 is a GSM/GPRS unit for remote measurement and monitoring.
- Ares 12 sends an e-mail or a text message (SMS) whenever the voltage is outside of a specified "SafeRange".
- Ares 12 can be connected to the SensDesk.com online portal.
- Voltage sensor readings can be displayed using an Android or iOS (Apple) app for tablets or mobile phones.