The remote power switch is connected to a LAN (IP) and controlled from any application. Open a gate or switch on a light (230V/16A relay output) by clicking an icon on your desktop. The relay output can be controlled from Windows or Linux, from the command line or from a GUI.
- Activate a remote power switch simply by clicking an icon on your computer's desktop.
- Control the switch from your own application using HWg-SDK. See the examples in VB, C#, .NET, Borland C++, Microsoft C++, Borland Delphi, JAVA, PHP.
- Opening a remote gate over WiFi / Ethernet
- Convenient add-on to a surveillance system – remotely open a gate or switch off a light
- Activating alerting systems over IP (emergency light, horn, etc.)
- Save time and money by using your existing IP network instead of laying new cables
- Simple installation
- Internal relay directly switches 110/230V / 16A