Example of a remote door, temperature and humidity monitoring solution. Whenever a door opens, a notification is sent by e-mail or SNMP. Supplied door contacts fit any door, or even the side boards of a 19" rack.
- Receive the email when the door cabinet (19" rack) are opened.
- It is possible to set a delay between opening the door and sending the alarm.
- E-mail or SNMP trap alerts to excessive temperature / humidity
- Rack door accidentally left open
- Equipment overheating
- Unauthorized access to a rack
- A/C failures
- Temperature in the room gradually rising
- Immediate alert to rack access
- Server room access history archived in your e-mail
- Check the temperature, humidity and door status remotely over the web.
- Receive timely warnings to rising temperature by e-mail
- Simple control with the built-in Web server