- IP relay connects to a 10/100 Mbps Ethernet network.
- IP relay contains two switching (NO/NC) 230V/16A contacts.
- The relay (IP relay) is activated or deactivated using the supplied GUI or command-line applications.
- IP relay communicates using a Telnet-type NVT protocol.
- The built-in RS-232/485 serial port can be used as a virtual serial port in Windows (e.g. COM17).
- The built-in serial port can be used to connect, for example, a bar code reader, RFID reader, or LCD.
- The “IPRC cmd” command-line application can be used in scripts, e.g. in SNMP monitoring (Nagios / Zabbix).
- For configuration and testing, the Hercules utility can be used