The Verax NMS is a service availability and performance monitoring system supporting a range of network elements (e.g. Windows and Linux hosts, ATM switches, Brocade and Juniper routers, ADVA Optical Networking FSP), applications (e.g. Apache Tomcat and WebSphere servers, Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server databases), virtualisation (e.g. VMware vSphere) and data center devices (incl. power supplies, air conditioning, sensors and detectors).
- Commercial software (free Express version for 25 managed elements)
- Service- and business- oriented presentation of information, enabling managers to immediately assess failure impact on provided services and prioritize recovery actions.
- Simplified and lower cost IT management with a cross-silos, 360° view of IT infrastructure, networks and applications in a single system.
- Downtime prevention by detecting potential problems before they affect service continuity.
- Shorter service downtimes: quick problem analysis via event correlations, immediate notifications and automated reactive business logic.
- service-centric monitoring
- powerful reporting