Simple digital temperature sensor (-50°C to +125°C) designed for outdoor use. Waterproof casing (IP67) made of stainless steeel 17241 with a 3 meter PVC cable. Uses an RJ11 connector and communicates over the 1-Wire bus.
- Temperature probe (-50°C to +125°C)
- Suitable for outdoor use
- Certificated for use in pharmaceutical or food industry
- Stainless steel casing with IP67 classification (High protection against water and total dust protection)
- Outdoor temperature monitoring
- Measuring of temperature in pharmaceutical and food industry
Temperature probe -50°C to +125°C (-58°F to +257°F) for outdoor use. Therefore the probe in a stainless steel casing is safe for use even in such environments as pharmaceutical or food industry.
The information about time related sensors precision and the need for calibration can be found in this application note https://hw-group.us/support/sensor-accuracy-over-time.
You can also get a sensor with a calibration protocol.