100A (30A) DC Current probe 1W-UNI is a set of a shunt and a converter that can measure DC current of up to 100A (30A). The shunt is connected directly (interrupting the wire) into the measured circuit. The DC current is measured in both directions (distinguished by the sign).
The 1W-UNI output can be connected to Poseidon2 or Ares devices. Together with one of these units, the current probe can serve as an early warning system in case of overload or current direction change (charge/discharge).
The probe is suitable for input power monitoring in 12V / 24V or -48V DC powered systems which among others allows it to be used to monitor battery charging or energy consumption in telco applications.
- Current range 0-100A DC; Resolution 0.1A; Measurement accuracy 2%
- Shaft electrical resistance / loss by 100A (100A version) 0,6 mOhm/60 mV; by 30A (30A version) 2 mOhm/60 mV
- The 1-Wire UNI bus is electrically isolated from the measured circuit
- Measured voltage max. 60V
- Cable length between the shunt and the converter 1m
- Bus-powered (1-Wire UNI), max. 2 sensors per active port
- 1-Wire UNI (2x RJ11 for daisy-chaining)
- Connects to Poseidon2 or Ares devices
- Converter to be installed indoors