There are several thousand customers of SensDesk.com who created their free user accounts for 3 or 10 devices in the past. We had plan to close all those free accounts to 30.11. 2021.
Based on your feedback, we decided to give our customers more time. Free accounts on SensDesk.com (based on old Terms & conditions) will stay running up to 28.2.2022. We hope to give you more time to think about how to manage your accounts in the future and eventually migrate your devices.
From 28.2.2022 it will be not possible to keep using the SensDesk.com portal free of charge. If you have free account on SensDesk.com you have to buy new subscription or you have to migrate your devices to another portal. You can find your options below.
It used to be possible to create and run a free user account on SensDesk.com using a limited number of devices & limited services. This is changing now, no more free user accounts on this portal.
Because there are so many changes, we are organizing a webinar for all SensDesk.com users to help them navigate their further actions concerning SensDesk Technology and the eventual migration of their devices. If you are interested in joining this public webinar just click this registration link. We are looking forward to having you.
Current users of SensDesk.com have these options:
1) Buy the SensDesk.com subscription
Voucher from HWg distributor
The customer can choose 1 from 3 subscription plans and order it from his HWg distributor. Customers Are going to get new features (SMS, Calls, Reports, Graphs) and keep all settings & data.
A list of all distributors is to be found here. Customers can contact their distributor and ask for a voucher.
Voucher from shop.sensdesk.com
For customers in countries without regular HWg distributors. Customers can choose from 3 subscription plans and order it from shop.sensdesk.com.
The prices of subscription are as follows:
Find product detailed description here.
Special action (12+3 months for free)
All SensDesk.com subscriptions activated until the end of 2021 will be activated with 3 months bonus. If you buy & activate (fill the voucher code in the portal) until 31.12.2021 you get 3 months free:
- 5D Alerts subscription plan by 144 € you will get 12 + 3 months.
- 10D Log subscription plan by 468 € you will get 12 + 3 months.
- 25D subscription plan by 1188 € you will get 12 + 3 months
2) Migrate to another portal provider (SensDesk.nl for example)
Several portal providers are running their own portal based on SensDesk Technology. Most of them are local HW group distributors. These independent service providers provide SensDesk Technology-based services in their local markets.
3rd party providers are located in following coutries:
|Czech Republic||HWportal.cz||HW server s.r.o|
|Romania||SensDesk.ro||Sincro Systems s.r.l|
These portals are provided by HW group partners who are local and offer a various mix of free and paid services. This is the best option for customers from regions with a local portal provider. You can find detailed information about your possibilities on providers' websites that you can find in the table above.
3) Migrate devices to free HWg-cloud.com
If you don´t need paid portal www.SensDesk.com, the manufacturer provides a new free-of-charge portal www.HWg-cloud.com with limited features and functions. Customers can create a new account on hwg-cloud.com and migrate their currently connected devices from SensDesk.com. It takes 30 seconds per device.
Historical data and alarm setup will be lost. However, there can be up to 20 devices within one account for free.
You can find the product detailed description here.
Limitations of free service HWg-cloud.com
HW group is a hardware manufacturer, not a business with dirty tactics such as offering free service today but forcing you to buy a new device tomorrow. HWg-cloud.com is a free service by HWg with these limitations:
- Only 1 account, maximum of 20 devices
- Basic device management
- Simple Graphs (history of 10 days only)
- Email alerts (2 targets only)
- No SMS, Calls
- No PDF, CSV reports
- No Open API (SNMP or XML)
How to migrate your devices to HWg-cloud.com
The migration of your current devices takes just 30 seconds per device.
Here is YouTube video on how to do that:
What is the difference between SensDesk.com and HWg-cloud.com?
Why should customers pay for SensDesk.com?
1) SensDesk.com can alert you by SMS or Voice call to your mobile phone in the case of an Alarm. If the time is critical, every second counts.
2) The SensDesk.com service price is about 15% of the hardware costs per year.
3) SensDesk.com can report in PDF (CSV) periodically. Report for pharmaceutical / other production (HACCP). The report you can print & click the invoice for your customer (demonstration of service).
4) More Dashboards and Multigraphs can help you to visualize quickly what’s wrong. You can have 2 years of data history, so you can compare historical data easily.
5) Open API: Connect data from SensDesk.com to any other system (XML or SNMP protocols).
6) Our support team is made up of real people, we support hardware & service together.
You have time for the migration until 28.2.2022 (the previous date was 30.11.2021).
Still unsure what portal is the right option for you?
What will happen to the current customers who are using SensDesk.com?
There will be paid accounts only on SensDesk.com from 28.2.2022.
Customers can migrate their currently connected devices to another SensDesk Technology-based portal.
- Global paid service: www.SensDesk.com
- Global free service by manufacture: www.HWg-cloud.com
- Lokal Service from Portal Providers:
Will the accounts be automatically migrated to the HWg-cloud?
No, it’s up to the customer.
HW group prefers customers to stay on SensDesk.com and start paying for one of the subscriptions.
Accounts that stay on SensDesk.com without a subscription will be deleted.
Will the device’s function be somehow affected if the device stops using the portal?
No, if it’s a standalone device (sending email via SMTP server + showing graphs via SNMP for example) it will continue working. You will only lose central portal features.