Poseidon2 4002 can connect up to 42 sensors (16 via 1-Wire UNI/1-Wire + 26 via RS-485), provides 12 digital dry contact inputs (DI), 8 virtual digital outputs and allows control of 4 relay outputs (NO/NC).
A built-in web server is used for configuring. The device can be monitored remotely over the internet using the free SensDesk portal in combination with the SensDesk Mobile application. It works with HWg-PDMS and HWg-Trigger
Poseidon2 devices are designed to monitor and control sensors and digital I/O over the network using secure M2M protocols (HTTPs, IPv6, SNMPv3). With support for over 50 SNMP and SCADA applications, Poseidon2 devices can be integrated in a wide range of monitoring and control systems. MQTT protocol enables integration in IoT solutions.
- WEB: Built-in web server
- Data logger: Data logger for more than 250.000 records
- M2M communication protocols: SNMP, XML, Modbus/TCP, HWg-Push
- Cloud support: HWg-Push protocol
- Recommended online portal: SensDesk.com – free online portal
- GSM modem: An external GSM modem for sending text messages (SMS) can be connected to RS-232
- SMS + ring upon alert: Supported
- Text messages (SMS): Alerts can be sent as SMS (text messages) with up to 5 recipients (phone numbers). SMS can be sent through a local GSM modem or a remote „HWg-SMS-GW“ over the network. No software is needed.
- Warranty: 5 years