PortStore5 connects a full RS-232 or RS-485 serial port to a LAN. Features a 4 MB internal flash memory for RS-232 data capture.
Stored data can be retrieved when the LAN connection is re-established. Remote serial port can be accessed in Windows as a Virtual Serial Port.
WEB-based configuration and full RS-232 serial port (9 pins).
- Ethernet: RJ45 (100BASE-T / 100 Mbit/s)
- Configuration: Web interface, Telnet
- RS-232 serial interface: 1x full serial port (9 pins: RxD, TxD, GND, CTS, RTS, DSR, DTR, RI, CD)
- RS-485 serial interface: Yes, up to 115,200 Bd
- Serial port logger memory: 4MB
- Email alert: Yes
- M2M protocols: http, Telnet, TCP Server, TCP Client/Server, RepBuf, RFC2217
- Support for 9-bit protocols: Yes
- Support for programmers: HWg-SDK
- Virtual serial port: HW VSP3 supports up to 100 remote serial ports.