NB-2xIn is a device for connecting door contacts, smoke, gas and motion detectors with a dry contact output. It allows connecting 2 independent sensors.
It is powered by an internal battery with up to 3 years of lifetime or external power supply. The device can be monitored and configured remotely using the SensDesk portal and the SensDeskMobile app.
- Narrowband IoT (NB-IoT) connectivity
- Internal battery with up to 3 years lifetime
- External 5V DC power
- Simple installation, remote device adoption
- Hundreds of available sensors
- Secure and reliable
- Easy setup with a few clicks
- Metal housing, DIN and rack mount available
- Theft protection
- Gas or smoke leak prevention
- Alerting to inadvertently open windows and doors
Subscribed device (delivered with prepaid NB-IoT SIM card)
Default version of this product is called "subscribed". It's delivered with 3 years prepaid NB IoT SIM card included by HW group. Connectivity is provided by Vodafone, device can be in used in most of the countries. Remote device management and sensors monitoring is available via SensDesk service. Contact us for details.
3rd party SIM card for NB-IoT
You can use your own sim card for NB-IoT network (not LTE) connectivity. Data can be delivered to your own hosted installation of the SensDesk portal. It's recommended for projects 100+ devices..
Contact us for details.
SensDesk Technology portal is required
The SensDesk Technology is a portal solution from the HW group to manage remote sensors and devices (only for HW group products). Portals offer a central overview of all the values and provide a variable combination of features like sending the alarms, reporting, history record, outputs into the Open API etc.
- NB Device has to be connected to any SensDesk Technology-based portal (SaaS).
- There are several Portal providers available, users can migrate the device between their portals.
- The manufacturer provides a limited free portal (HWg-cloud.com) as the default pre-configured option.
- Even the free & limited portal service (HWg-cloud.com) can send email alerts and offers basic remote device management.
One of the available portals is paid service www.SensDesk.com
- Several subscription plan options
- SMS / Voice call alerts to any mobile phone
- Graphs / MultiGraphs (data history)
- PDF reports
- Email alerts/alarm escalation
- Open API: All sensor values are available via XML / SNMP protocols
Detector for indication of flammable gas presence.
PIR Motion Detector
Security Door contact MK4 with 2m connection wiring.
AirFlow sensor 5101, sensor switches relay, when air-flow step up over setting level.
Optical Smoke Detector FDR26 for smoke detection and fire alarm signalization.
Detector of 110/230V voltage failure, which can be connected directly to a wall plug.