Water sensing cable
- The sensing cable detects even the smallest volume of water, ethylene glycol, or other conductive liquid anywhere on the total length of the cable.
- The sensing cable is terminated with connectors.
- The following can be combined:
- Water sensing cable WLD - 2m
- Water sensing cable WLD - 10m
- Water sensing cable WLD - 50m
- Prolong cable - 5m
- The sensing part of the cable can be up to 85m (280ft) long.
- The cable can be extended anywhere (even between sensing segments) with a 2-wire cable (max 100m – 330ft).
- The WLD water detection cable is reusable (needs to be dried).
HWg-WLD can directly control relay outputs over the network. No additional software is necessary.
- Supports any Poseidon or Damocles unit
- State is transferred upon changes as well as periodically (default period is 30s). Uses XML over http.
- The output must be in the "Manual" mode (no local condition for activating the output)
- The user configures the remote device IP & port and the remote output ID (ID 151 = Output 1, 154 = Output 4)
- If the relay is write-protected with a password, the user sets the password for controlling the relay
- Output control can be tested with the TEST button